Building maintenance worries are problems you can do without...
But you can solve them:
A planned maintenance programme that’s tailored to your needs can help you reduce these risks, and avoid much greater costs. We can carry out a free survey to look at what you need, and then recommend the right programme for you.
- Inspecting your roof and clearing your gutters at key times of the year
- Clearing your drains and cleaning your gullies
- Inspecting and maintaining your plumbing, heating and ventilation
- Checking your ironmongery
- Carrying out planned decoration
- Maintaining your grounds
Isn’t it scary how quickly a small problem can cause a much bigger one?
- A loose door hinge can lead to a broken closer or a damaged frame causing a fire risk
- Leaves piling up in a gutter can lead to water ingress in your building
- A leaking tap can mean water (and money) pouring down the drain
- A damaged or worn floor can lead to slips, trips or falls