Our qualified technicians can advise on the right programme for you and ensure your equipment stays within the law:
- PAT (portable appliances)
- FAT (factory)
- Emergency lighting
- Fixed wire
- Fire alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire risk assessments
- Gas service (safety certificates every 12 months)
Don’t take risks with the safety of people in your care.
Can you imagine something like this happening?
- One of your valued employee gets an electric shock from a faulty monitor cable.
- They’re off work for weeks or months
- A no win no fee solicitor sues you for compensation
- Your insurance company asks for your PAT testing register
- You haven’t got one or it’s not up-to-date
- Your insurance is invalidated and you are faced with a large compensation cost